A couple was confused as to what to name their newborn son. So they went to a numerologist and he suggested the following. (A numerologist considers the numerical value of all the letters as A = 1, B = 2, …, and Z = 26.)
1. It must be a nine-lettered name starting with ‘R’.
2. The letter ‘H’ must appear in the name twice and there must be at least 3 other letters between them.
3. The letter ‘Z’ should not appear in the name.
4. Exactly one vowel must be repeated and one-third of the letters in the name must be vowels.
5. The sum of the values of all the vowels in the name must be 23.
6. Except the third position, all other prime-numbered positions in the name must be occupied by vowels.
7. The sum of the values of the first three letters, middle three letters and last three letters in the name must be 26, 43 and 32 respectively.
1. What is the 6th letter in the name?
a. H
b. N
c. S
d. A
2. Between which of the following letters and the middle letter of the name are there definitely 2 other letters?
a. A
b. W
c. H
d. G
3. What can be the difference in the values of the letters at the 4th and 9th position?
a. 15
b. 13
c. 10
d. 12
4. How many prime valued consonants are there in the name?
a. 1
b. 2
c. 3
d. Cannot be determined
For more such question visit:
http://www.thesmartant.club/forum/46/data-interpre...
http://www.thesmartant.club/forum/16/data-interpre...
http://www.thesmartant.club/forum/25/di-lr-doubts/
Last update on October 12, 11:30 am by Rahil Choudhary.
There are 3 vowels whose sum is 23. Of them, one vowel has to be repeated. This is
possible only if there are two As and one U(1,1,21) or there are two Is and one E.(5,9,9) Using this
and conditions 1, 6 and 7, we have the following possibilities:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Case 1 R A G U/A A/U
Case 2 R E C E/I I/E
Using condition 2, we can further say one 'H' has to be the 4th letter and the other 'H'
can be the 8th or the 9th letter. Using this and condition 7, we can further fill the table
as follows:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Case 1 R A G H U N A
Case 2 R E C H I Z E
Case 2 is discarded as it violates condition 3. This gives us the final arrangement as
follows:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
R A G H U N A W/H H/W
So Question 1 Option b) N
Question 2 ) option a) A
Question 3 ) option 1 ) 15
Question 4 ) option 2) 2
Last update on October 12, 11:57 am by Parmeshwar.
The name would be RAGHUNAHW
H can only be placed on 4 and 8 positions as the positions of prime no. Is take by vowels excepts 3
Also, by addition, vowels could be either 2 A and 1 U or 2 I or 1E which afterwards get concluted with 2 A and 1 U
And by adding the name we get is
RAGHUNAHW
Answers are-
1. b)
2.a)and c) because both have rwo different letters in between and h is taken of 8 position
3. a) 23-8=15
4. a) at third postion it is g
Explanation is same but since difference is atleast 3
Prime valued consonants are 2
Therefore answers are
1.b)
2.a)
3.a) because 0 is not an option
4.b)
The name would be RAGHUNAHW
H can only be placed on 4 and 8 positions as the positions of prime no. Is take by vowels excepts 3
Also, by addition, vowels could be either 2 A and 1 U or 2 I or 1E which afterwards get concluted with 2 A and 1 U
And by adding the name we get is
RAGHUNAHW
Answers are-
1. b)
2.a)and c) because both have rwo different letters in between and h is taken of 8 position
3. a) 23-8=15
4. a) at third postion it is g
RAGHUNAHW OR RAGHUNAWH
For second question, since the other h is not confirmed so answer is only a